May 14, 2012

Embarkation

May 14, 2012
I am in a waiting area, ready to board the ship.  I thought it'd be like a cruise ship, but it's more like a cargo vessel.  There aren't many passengers.  The mood isn't cheery like it is with cruise ships... it's more a mood of "business only" with people walking around all serious.  They had me detained in a separate room where they thoroughly checked through my luggage, and then they did a detailed body search, much more detailed than is done at airports.  Thank God it wasn't a strip search, but almost.  They downloaded all the info from my computer.  I think what they'll find will bore them.  Then they took a blood sample.  Another one.  They took a sample of my blood two times during the interviewing process that lasted about 3 months.  I'm starting to wonder what I got myself into.

No comments:

Post a Comment