Jun 5, 2012

Ship has Arrived!

June 5, 2012
I have not been able to write during the whole voyage, as there was no internet connection.  I now have a computer signal from the island.  I see the island!!!   They say it's 3 miles long.

So much to say about the looooooooooooong ship voyage from Maine to where ever we are... somewhere south of India, near Indonesia.  I think.  I got sick.  I read a lot.  Was bored a lot.  Didn't meet anyone really.  The people on this ship are like zombies.  Kinda spooky.  I've just been waiting for today, for when I finally arrive on Jackel Island.

This huge ship cannot enter the shallow waters, so we're waiting for the smaller boat to take me to shore.  They have me in some waiting detention area.  They took yet ANOTHER sample of my blood.

I have to go... they're coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment